With the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of data personal, Kiosk based in 15100 Alessandria, Corso Borsalino 19 / A (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), as the data controller is required to provide certain information regarding the use of personal data.
1. Purpose of the Processing for which the data are intended
Personal data are collected in order to provide for the obligations connected with and instrumental to the Company's economic activity and in particular:
- archive management;
- for the management of relations with customers / suppliers (acquisition of preliminary information, execution of the obligations deriving from the contract concluded with the interested party);
- fulfillment of legal obligations, regulations and regulations, including community ones;
- commercial information and product promotion;
The data referred to in the object will be retained even after the termination of the contractual relationship for the fulfillment of any eventual obligations connected or arising from the conclusion of the contractual relationship itself.
2. Data Processing Mode
The modalities' of personal data processing foresee the use of manual, informatic tools with logic strictly correlated to the above mentioned purposes and, however, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
3. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of non-conferment
The provision of data must be considered mandatory for the data necessary for the Company to fulfill its contractual obligations and legal obligations.
The conferment of all other data is optional: however, failure to provide the data necessary to implement specific obligations related to the contractual relationship may result in the Company being unable to proceed with the contract.
4. Scope of dissemination of data
The personal data collected by the Company may be communicated, within the limits strictly related to the above purposes, also to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
- Subjects to whom the communication is required by law or by regulation or by community legislation as well as for
the execution of contractual or pre-contractual obligations, to credit institutions, to professionals and consultants, to insurance companies.
- companies to measure the quality of services provided, to companies that carry out transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting communications to customers;
- legal consultants, ie accounting, or the work of the Company, for the purpose of studying and resolving any legal problems related to the contractual position.
5. Rights of the interested party
At any time the interested party may exercise his rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for convenience we reproduce in full: DLgs n. 196/2003 art. 7 right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
to. the origin of personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of processing;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the indicative extremes of the holder, of the manager and of the designated representative according to the art. 5, c. 2;
is. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know as the appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not 'need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content of those to whom they have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly proportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.